Are you a new 9Mobile subscriber who will require knowing how to load the card using the USSD code? Or are you an existing subscriber, having a hard time loading a card?
Regardless of the category, you’re in, you’ll find the answers you’re looking for and more.
In this article, we’re going to explore effective ways to recharge your 9Mobile contact line.
How To Recharge An Etisalat Line
As a 9Mobile subscriber, you will need to reload your line to be able to make a call, send a text message, purchase mobile data, and much more.
That’s why 9Mobile has designed a unique way to help subscribers load their cards like other network providers in the country. As for that, you can use the USSD code as one way among many to reload your contact line.
Use the USSD Code
This is one of the easiest and quickest ways to load a card on the 9Mobile line. You don’t need any data connections or smartphones before you can do this.
Simply type in the correct USSD code and submit it. So if you want to use the USSD code to reload your 9Mobile line, call *222*recharge card pin# and send.
For instance, *222*918374583928475# and submit. Wait for a few seconds for the system to process your card. Afterward, you will receive a popup notification on your screen regarding the card you have just reloaded.
Are there Alternative Methods for Reloading your 9Mobile Line?
Oh yes, there are other methods you can use to load the card to your contact line outside of the USSD code.
Among these methods are ATM, 9Mobile mobile app, 9Mobile official website, local credit transfer, 9Mobile payment machines, recharge, Mobile pay, international credit transfer, AutoPay, voucher, Empost, and lots more.
Recharge Your Line of ATM
Please note that you can use any available ATMs and reload your 9Mobile contact line. Follow the steps below to guide you through this process.
- Visit any ATM gallery and insert your debit card. A few options will appear on your screen.
- Now select option 4 which is assigned for ‘airtime recharge’ and continue.
- Again, different available network vendors will be displayed, select the option for 9Mobile and enter the amount of airtime time you want to load, and then continue.
- At that point, you will be asked to insert your contact line, and then proceed.
- You will now have to wait for the ATM to process your airtime; at least a few seconds are enough to complete the process. But if it takes more time than that, it could be due to a network problem.
Reload your Line through the Official Website.
This is another fantastic way of loading cards on the 9Mobile line, though it will require an Internet connection.
However, you can check below and see how you can accomplish this.
- Visit the 9Mobile official website http://9mobile.com.ng/eshop/ and get started.
- On your screen, you will see «buy/send airtime» click on it and continue.
- If you want to upload the card, click on “Buy Now” and proceed to the next step.
- At this stage, you will be asked to enter your contact number, the amount of the card to charge, your valid and active email.
- Once you are done with that, you will use your ATM card and make your payment. It’s that easy, you know.
Reload Via the 9Mobile Mobile App
I suppose many 9Mobile subscribers don’t know that they can load a card onto their contact line by using the mobile app.
Those who don’t have the application can’t proceed with this method unless they download it from the Google Play Store or other platforms.
But if you have already installed the application, follow these instructions.
- Open your data connection and then connect to the ig9ite application.
- You will be directed to your dashboard where you will see the “Buy Airplay” option. Click the option and go ahead.
- Now, you’re going to insert your contact line and the amount of air time you want and then proceed. In a few seconds, your contact line is going to reload.
Recharge Via Mobile Pay
Before you can use this card loading method on the 9Mobile line, you must first create a 9Mobile account. But if you already have an account, you can see how it works underneath.
- Call *123# and send using your registered and enabled 9Mobile line.
- Select “Mobile Payment” from your menu and proceed.
- Now you have to select the payment option «Weasel reload».
- Instantly, your saved web account will appear on your screen and you select the line you want to reload.
- After doing this, you will need to insert the pin you used earlier to create your web account and continue. In a few seconds, you will receive a confirmation SMS, indicating a successful recharge.
Recharging Via Local Transfer
We have two options to recharge your 9Mobile line via a local transfer.
That’s either you used the regular credit transfer or you used the secure credit transfer. Both methods have their respective advantages and disadvantages.
Let’s see how you can top up using both methods.
For a regular transfer, you must call *100*amount from your contact line* to reload the number and send it. E.g. *100*090239xxxxx*200# and send.
Before you use the secured transfer, you must first obtain a PIN. Then send CTPIN to 1010 and obtain your PIN.
Once you have the PIN, you can call *100*your contact line*amount to reload* PIN and submit it. E.g. *100*090234xxxxx*200*5566# and send.
How Do I Verify My Account Balance?
You must always review your account balance to ensure that your account has been successfully reloaded. In this regard, if you want to verify your account balance on your contact line, enter the USSD code *232# and send.
In a matter of seconds, you will receive a notification with your current account balance.
There are other ways to top up your 9Mobile line, apart from using the USSD code. Those we have just mentioned are few among them.
You can use one of them and load your card successfully, with no great stress.
The options are now available; choose the one that suits you the most.