Lagos residents who would like to visit an Airtel office for some reason will find this posit very beneficial. This is because we are going to list a few Airtel offices in Lagos.
You might find the one close to your street.
Feel free to enter any of their offices whenever you want to rectify an issue or make inquiries.
Find An Airtel Office/ Store in Lagos: Locations
Airtel is one of Nigeria’s most popular and efficient network providers and is headquartered in Lagos.
In case you don’t know, they have over 50 million subscribers according to “Nigerian Communications Commission” and also operate in 14 other African countries.
This is to give you an idea of how popular the Airtel telecommunication network has become in Africa.
About Airtel Network
Airtel was set up in 2001 in Nigeria. The telecommunication company first started as Econet and became the first service provider in the country to launch the GSM service.
In 2004, Econet lost its ownership to Vodacom, but could not hold it for long, then gave Vee Network ownership of the company.
By the time Vee Network took over ownership, they changed its name from Vodacom to Vmobile. I guess most of you are aware of that name. The change in ownership does not stop here.
About May 2006, the business was sold to Celtel and was able to manage it for two years.
Another telecom group named Zain came and took over the network in 2008 and renamed its former name to Zain. During their management period, they made the network a little more popular in the country, until the current owner of Airtel came and took the property in 2010.
Till today, Bharti Airtel is the current owner of this telecommunication network.
Airtel Head Office
Remember, we said before that Airtel has its headquarters in Lagos. It is located on Foreshore Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos State, Nigeria. But you can email them at email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can contact their call center at 111 or 121. Calls to these two numbers are free of charge unless you are not using an Airtel SIM card.
Their headquarters runs the affairs of every bureau in every state in the country.
Other Airtel Offices in Lagos
At this moment, we will list some, if not all, of the Airtel offices that are strewn across the state of Lagos. Not only that but with their full name and address.
- For those who are living at 51 Marina Street, besides RED TAG facing Broad Street at Lagos Island, you can check one of Airtel’s offices with the shop name ‘Manas’.
- At No 35, Baale Street, Ajeromi Ifelodun, Ajegunle. You can spot an Airtel office with a shop name ‘CN Abuson’.
- You can also check their office at Students Center, Pan AFRICA University, Eleko, Lekki-Epe Expressway at ‘Claire Ebere’ shop.
- At shop 47, Adeola Odeku Street, (beside Sky bank) In Victoria Island, there is an Airtel office with a shop name Expo Center-Adeola Odeku.
- Airtel has an office at No 21 Road, H close, Opposite AP filling station in Festac Town with the shop name ‘Easy and Quite’.
- At shop 17, Circle Mall, Jakande roundabout, Osapa London, like being an Airtel shop bearing the shop name ‘Circle Mall Showroom’.
- There is another Airtel office at no 56 Diya Street, Gbagada with a shop name ‘Focal Point Logistic’.
- At No 103 Akowonjo Road. Vulcaniser Bus stops Egbada you will find another Airtel office with the shop name ‘Yarab’.
- At 11 Ago Palace Way, Okaota, you can find an Airtel office with a shop name ‘Baldwin Expo’.
- Airtel also has an office at the NNPC Filling station, Majek Bus Stop, KM43 Lekki-Epe Expressway thins a shop name ‘Telfinit’ (Fmr. Finite automata). You can stop by anytime you find yourself within the locality.
- You can also check Keystone Bank 707 Adeola Hopewell Street in Victoria Island. There, you can spot another Airtel office with a shop name ‘ Airtel Express Point Keystone Bank’.
- At HQ shop in Banana Island, Ikoyi, there is an Airtel office with a shop name ‘Airtel Express Point, HQ’.
- There is another Airtel office at Park Place Mall, 51 Admiralty Road, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos state with the shop name ‘Bhaujet’.
- At Silverbird Galleria: 133, Ahamadu Bello Way, Victoria Island, you can find another Airtel shop with a shop name ‘Silverbird showroom’.
- Still, at Lekki, there is another Airtel office in Shopping Complex, Lekki Epe Expressway with the shop name ‘GPU’. Feel free to visit any time you have any problems.
- When you find yourself at no 27 Lagos roads Epe, you can an Airtel office with the shop name ‘Real-Time’.
- You can also find an Airtel shop if you pay a Visit at No 36 Alaba International Market Road. Their office is having the shop ‘Alaba Showroom.
- At Kamola Plaza, 31 Kamoru Ifelodun, Adeyemi Street, Ire Akari in Isolo, there is an Airtel shop bearing the name ‘Al-Nimran’.
- If you reside in Lekki, you can check an Airtel office at the Psalms Shopping Mall, they bear the name ‘The Psalms Showroom’.
- At suite 001, Igando Multipurpose Complex, Behind BRT Bus-stop, Igando, Airtel have situated their office with a shop name ‘Raphael Ogini’.
Why Should I Visit an Airtel Office?
There are so many reasons that will make you pay a visit to any of Airtel’s offices around you. One reason might be that you would like to buy a new SIM card.
Another reason might be that you would like to welcome back a missing or damaged SIM card again.
Again, your SIM card might get blocked and you would like it to reconnect again, so you can decide to visit their desktop to fix your problems.
These are essentially the list of Airtel offices in the state of Lagos. They are open Mondays through Fridays. But there are other offices across the country where they provide services to clients.
Once you have your way into their desk, they will be happy to reach you as soon as you have a problem.