Industry: Financial Institution
• Coordinate workflow and communication as needed among branch staff, headquarters and other external parties including Bank clients and outside service contractors. Respond to miscellaneous requests for information.
• Business Development support
• Implement and manage company’s records and Filing system
• Diligently manage the Bank’s petty cash accounts and cash floats in accordance with the Bank’s policies and procedures
• Coordinate travel activity for branch staff and delegations in accordance with the Bank’s travel policy.
• Manage events
• Protocol Services
• Deputize the Associate Protocol in Processing entry visas from different embassies for the branch staff, their dependants and in-coming Bank delegations.
• Administrative Services Support
• Resource Centre
• Perform other tasks as requested by the RCOO and Management.
• A Bachelors Degree
• A minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar role
• Demonstrable organizational and planning skills
• Demonstrable proficieny in English
Kindly apply via http://phillipsoutsourcing.net/career or send CV to email@example.com with Administrator as Subject.