Would you like a delectable pizza for yourself, a friend, or your family? Quickly contact Dominos Pizza Inc. They are one of the best food stores in Nigeria that have saved lives with a delicious pizza made from high-quality ingredients. In addition to this, the company also ventures into mouth-watering socks like cheese bread, chicken suya, desserts, potato quarters, soft fries, and much more.
Domino Pizza Inc has branches in areas such as Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja, Port-Harcourt, Akure, Ilorin, Abeokuta, and many others. You can reach out to one of their stores in those areas if you want to enjoy their awe-inspiring delicacy.
Many people have searched the Internet and other platforms to find out the price of a pizza in Dominos pizza Inc. If you are one of them, then your research is complete. This article will focus on the Dominos pizza menu and price lists. Until then, we will have background knowledge of Dominos Pizza before continuing our main discussion.
What You Should Know about Domino’s Pizza Inc
This is a multinational American restaurant that was established in 1960 by three businessmen: James Monaghan, Tom Monaghan, and Dominick DiVarti. It is headquartered in Domino’s Farms Office Park, Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States. Domino Inc currently owns more than 5,700 grocery stores across several countries around the world, including Nigeria.
Around 2012, Domino opened its first branch in Lagos, Nigeria, which became the largest restaurant in the country. It was accompanied by a long menu with a list including pizzas, pasta, snacks, fries, and drinks. Today, Domino Pizza Inc has several points of sale in Nigeria’s mega-cities as mentioned above.
Domino Pizza Menu and Prices
Domino’s pizza is composed of different flavors, sauces, and garnishes and is of different sizes. We got the small, medium, and large pizzas, the president, and the big premium pizzas. Browse below and see their pizza types and prices.
This is the smallest, cheapest pizza that you can find in any Domino store in Nigeria. Explore the table below.
- Sausage Pizza: Sausage, onions=₦550
- Pepp Pizza: Pepperoni and green pepper=₦550
- Hot chic pizza: Chicken and red chili=₦550
- Sweet Marghie pizza: Cheese=₦550
- Beef pizza: Beef and onions=₦550
- Fiery suya pizza: Chicken, suya, and red chili=₦550
This type of pizza is a little pricey and is in three classifications. We have the classic, premium, and favorite pizza. In addition, you can find these grades of pizza in medium and large sizes. The chart below lists the prices for each pizza in each of these classifications.
- Pepperoni Supreme Pizza: mozzarella cheese, beef pepperoni, and tomato sauce=₦3,000-₦4,500
- Veggie Supreme Pizza: black olives, green peppers, fresh onions, mushrooms, mozzarella cheese, and tomato sauce. =₦3,000-₦4,500
- Meet pie pizza: mozzarella cheese and meat pie topping=₦3,000-₦4,500
- Chicken Pie pizza: mozzarella cheese and chicken topping=₦3,000-₦4,500
- BBQ beef pizza: BBQ sauce, beef, mozzarella cheese, and fresh onions=₦3,000-₦4,500
- Tee-Mex pizza:fresh onions, green peppers, mozzarella cheese, marinated chicken, and tomato sauce. ₦3,000-₦4,500
- BBQ chicken pizza: mozzarella cheese, fresh onions, BBQ sauce, and grilled chicken. ₦3,000-₦4,500
- Margarita: extra mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce. ₦3,000-₦4,500
- Beef suya pizza: green peppers, beef suya, suya infused tomato sauce, fresh onions, hot Nigerian chili peppers, and mozzarella cheese. ₦3,500-₦5,000
- Chicken suya pizza: Hot Nigerian chili peppers, green peppers, chicken suya, fresh onions, mozzarella cheese, suya infused with tomato sauce. ₦3,500-₦5,000
- Deluxe pizza: mushrooms, beef pepperoni, green peppers, mozzarella cheese, mushrooms, beef sausage, tomato sauce, and fresh onions. ₦3,500-₦5,000
- Spiced chicken pizza: Green peppers, sweet corn, mozzarella cheese, spiced chicken, and tomato sauce. ₦3,500-₦5,000
- Southern-style BBQ chicken: Cheddar, grilled chicken, sweet corn, fresh onions, tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, and extra BBQ sauce.₦3,500-₦5,000
- Chicken tikka: Sweet corn, grilled chicken, mozzarella cheese, green peppers, fresh onions, special tikka sauce, and mushrooms. ₦3,500-₦5,000
- Smoked BBQ sausage: Cheddar cheese, tomato sauce, smoked sausage, fresh onions, mozzarella cheese, and extra BBQ sauce. ₦3,500-₦5,000
- Meatzza pizza: Tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese, beef pepperoni, beef, and beef sausage. ₦4,000-₦6,000
- Extravaganza pizza: Beef pepperoni, green peppers, fresh onions, beef sausage, tomato sauce, extra mozzarella cheese, black olives, mushrooms, and beef. ₦4,000-₦6,000
- Chicken Bali pizza: grilled chicken, mushrooms, and Nigerian hot chili peppers, pineapple, tomato sauce, and mozzarella cheese=₦4,000-₦6,000
- chicken supreme pizza: Sweet corn, grilled chicken, mozzarella and cheddar cheese, tomato sauce, green peppers, and fresh onions. ₦4,000-₦6,000
- American classic cheeseburger pizza: Mozzarella cheese, fresh onions, beef, cheddar cheese, mustard, and ketchup. ₦4,000-₦6,000
Ordering a pizza at Domino Pizza Inc.
Purchasing a pizza from this beautiful company is quite simple and easy. With your mobile devices like a laptop or smartphone, you can complete these steps in a few minutes.
- Login to Domino Pizza’s official website at http://dominos.ng/ and proceed. You can even upload the app on Google play store and place your order. Click here to download the app, https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dominos.ng&hl=en
- Choose your favorite pizza and tap on the delivery option.
- A list of Domino’s outlets will appear on your screen. Select the store in your area and go on.
- Fill in your correct address and telephone number, then proceed.
- You will be redirected to an online payment page. Select the payment type and authorize the transaction using your Secret PIN.
- Wait a few minutes for the delivery guy to drop off your pizza.
If you can’t do with the online process, you can select the closest Dominos outlet and then dial their contact line. Tell the CSR what you want, and then wait for the delivery of your pizza. But you will have to pay before you get your package.
Domino’s Pizza has come a long way in serving folks with sumptuous delights. As described above, their food is tasty, delicious, and highly nutritious. If you want the best pizza in Nigeria, they are the right grocery store to look at. We have listed the prices of every pizza above. Choose the one you like and you can afford to place your orders. You’ll never regret picking ’em.