We are pleased to announce that the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Foundation is providing an entirely financed grant to German and foreign scholars.
It is to help students advance their talents at any university or technical school in Germany. However, the foundation focuses on scholars who have dedicated themselves to achieving socio-political objectives.
Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship Program Application
Would you like to make the most of this golden opportunity and learn for free in Germany? Then you will need to read this article all the way through.
We will provide you with a detailed explanation of the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Grant.
You will learn more about the terms of this grant, how long it will last and what you will get at the end of the day.
Available Subject Area
The grant is open for scholars who are interested in undergrad degrees, master’s degrees, and Ph.D. One can choose any field of study under any of these academic programs except for pure study abroad programs outside the EU.
Some of the courses that can be taken on this grant include the following: Arts, Engineering, Humanities, Business, Computer Science, Life Sciences, Natural Sciences, Sports, and much more.
Prospects must hold all these documents when signing up for this grant.
- Motivation letter
- Proof of identity (passport)
- Proof of English proficiency
- Recommendation letters
- Complete CV
- Research Proposal (for postgraduate scholars)
Academic Conditions for the Grant
Below we have outlined the essentials that interested candidates must meet to qualify for the grant.
- Candidates must be highly interested in social and political participation.
- Prospects are expected to have an outstanding educational record.
- Scholars should be willing to participate in the foundation’s network by being reliable, accountable, and motivated.
- Candidates from other countries must provide sufficient knowledge of German.
- Candidates must have a place of confirmation to study or a certificate of registration in the field of study of their choice at a university recognized by the State of the Technical College.
- Candidates with secondary school, graduation certificates, or refugees may enroll for any bachelor’s degree course.
- Any candidate who has undergone a German college will not be considered for this award.
Candidates who are selected for this scholarship will benefit greatly.
In addition to relieving students of tuition, travel, accommodation, and health insurance, the foundation gives researchers a monthly allowance to take care of other extra expenditures.
The amount of the allowance depends on the type of curriculum selected by the students.
An undergrad, graduate, or Magisterium scholar receives a monthly stipend of €750. At the same time, postgraduate scholars receive a monthly stipend of 850 euros.
However, scholars with children will receive an additional family allowance of € 276.
Closing Date for Scholarship Enrollment
Candidates wishing to enroll for the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung 2022/2023 Master’s grant must complete their enrollment form before May 31, 2022.
Enrollment in other programs may be completed after the first half of the year. You can use the website below to stay abreast of the closing date.
Scholarship Enrollment Website
Interested scholars may use this official website to fill out their enrollment forms.
Before filling in the online form, be sure to fully understand the entry essentials for the grant.
Friedrich Ebert Stiftung is so interested in young talent that they design this program to allow these students to enhance their skills.
For you to read this article for this purpose, means that you have fully enlightened about this magnificent grant.