Are you looking for a company that will help you send parcels in and out of Nigeria? The GIG logistics got you covered. They are one of the leading shipping firms that provide timely conveyance of consignments. Some of the services they provide to clients include e-commerce, supplies, marine freight weight, tracking services, local and foreign messaging solutions, and much more.
Most people who wish to patronize the GIG supply line asked how much it will cost to send a parcel. If you’re one of them, then rest assured you are leaving this place with a satisfying response. This article will explore in detail the GIG logistic price list. Meanwhile, for those who know little or nothing about GIG logistics, we will briefly inform you about the firm.
What about GIG Logistics?
The GIG supply line is one of the affiliates of the famous private conveyance firm God Is Good Motors (GIGM). The firm is presently headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria. Around 2012, GIG logistics commenced operating at full capacity in Nigeria. Today, the logistic firm has expanded its services to other countries in Africa and beyond. These include Ghana and the U.S.
As mentioned above, some of the GIG logistic services provide includes e-commerce, foreign hauling services, tracking services, B2C hauling services, and so on. The GIG supply line has more than 70 pick-up centers in multiple cities in Nigeria. You can visit any of these centers close by if need their shipping services. Or, better utilize their mobile app.
Cost of GIG Delivery
The amount you will spend on shipping a parcel via GIG supply line varies with your kind of shipment. There is a special and regular shipment. Special shipment is for goods that need a lot of care due to their fragility. That’s why it’s kind of expensive. Then, regular shipments are commodities that do not demand exceptional care and this type of shipment is cheap.
However, whatever your type of shipping, there are extra costs for home delivery which is about 700. Let’s take a look at the prices for the two delivery types.
- Price for Regular Delivery
|From and To||Weight||Price Terminal + Home Delivery|
|Lagos to Abuja||1kg||₦1,749 + ₦700|
|2kg||₦2,058 + ₦700|
|5kg||₦2,582 + ₦700|
|10kg||₦4,175 + ₦700|
|Lagos to Ibadan||1kg||₦1,499|
|From and To||Kind of Goods||Price for Terminal+Home Delivery|
|Lagos to Abuja||Light document||₦3,800 = ₦4,500|
|Lagos to Abuja||Laptop||₦4,100 = ₦4,800|
|Lagos to Ibadan||Laptop||₦3,000 = ₦3,700|
|Lagos to Uyo||Light document||₦3,800 = ₦4,500|
|Lagos to Port-Hacourt||Light document||₦3,800 = ₦4,500|
How to Racetrack GIG Logistics Online
GIG offers a monitoring alternative that enables customers to monitor the movement of their goods until they get to the right destination. Unfortunately, not everyone is familiar with this feature. To learn how to track shipments with GIG Logistics, follow the procedures outlined below.
- Register Your Parcel
Before you receive a code to monitor your delivery, you will need to register the items you are shipping. Registration is done online or at the GIG pickup center. You will be issued with a form to complete with your details such as your full name, the epithet of the item, contact line, email address, name and contact line of the person receiving the parcel, and so forth.
Once you have completed the form, your data will be imputed in the GIG database and will then generate your follow up number. You will receive this code via SMS and e-mail.
- Use Your Follow-Up Code To Keep An Eye On Your Freight.
Once you are through with the registration and have gotten your follow-up ID, you will necessitate being guided on how you can utilize it to monitor your item. Follow the steps below to figure it out.
- Log in to GIG’s official logistics site using your browser. It is preferred to use browsers like Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge. This is the link https://portal.gigagilitysystems.com/public/track.
- You will be given a space to enter the follow-up code.
- Once you have imputed your follow-up code, your shipping information will be exhibited on the screen with a tracking button. Click the button and start monitoring your package.
Advantages of Conveying Parcels via GIG Supply Line
There are so many benefits to using GIG supply line as a magnificent transport option. They include prompt response to demand, exceptional customer service support, physical availability nationally, timely and cost-effective delivery, rural shipments, foreign freight, and much more.
GIG Logistics Offices in Nigeria
Right below are some of the GIG logistics outlets across Nigeria and their respective addresses. For more details regarding GIG supply line outlets and services, visit https://giglogistics.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI65eTpNno9gIV5o9oCR002gpOEAAYASAAEgJvavD_BwE
- Kaduna 3: Nnamdi Azikiwe Expressway by Command Junction, close to Samrada Fuel Station (besides 911 bakery).
- Ogun SANGO: 3, Abeokuta – Lagos Expressway, Sango Ota, Opp. Sango Bridge
- Aba: No 5 Asa Road Former/Old Nitel Building Aba
- Ibadan 3: No 76 Opposite Arisekola Mosque Iwo Road Ibadan
- Delta: Asaba 1: Asaba Onitsha Expressway, By Head Bridge
- Jos 2: Angwan Soya Zaria Road bypass, Opposite Jankwano Bingham University Teaching Hospital
- Anambra: Awka – Elite Shopping Complex Opp Crunchies fries, Enugu/Onitsha Expressway, Awka Warri: 138, Effurun Sapele Rd, by Airport Junction Warri
- Kaduna Kaduna 1: 8 Ahmadu Bello Way, Off Kastina Roundabout, City Plaza, Kaduna State
- Onitsha: Conoil Filling Station By Bridge Head, Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Onitsha
- Ibadan Ibadan 1: Town Planning Complex, by Sumal Foods, Ring Road, Ibadan.
- Abeokuta: 62, Tinubu Street, Ita Eko, Abeokuta, Ogun State, Alumni Building, Federal University of Agric (FUNAAB) Abeokuta, Ogun State.
- Jos 1: Suite B3, Emerald Royal Plaza Zaramangada, Rayfield Road, Jos
- Edo: Uselu: 202, Uselu Lagos Road, Ugbowo Benin City
- Lafia: Shops 1 & 2 Police Officers Mess, Opposite Polaris Bank, Jos Road, Lafia
- Bayelsa: Yenagoa – Kpansia Epia, Opposite Wema Bank by INEC Junction, Yenogoa
- Abakaliki: 1A, Ogoja Road (Beside Ecobank, Abakaliki)
- Zaria: Dairu Garba Plaza, 18 Sokoto Road, MTD Junction, By NNPC Filling Station, Sabon Gari, Zaria.
The GIG supply line has made shipments in Nigeria and beyond very easy and convenient with the help of technology and their many pick-up centers. Their services are very cost-effective as you can see above. You can rely on this supply line firm whenever you want a quick and quality shipping service.