Would you like to know how to use guava leaves on a flat stomach?
I think you do, which is why you are here. But don’t worry, you’re going to benefit a great deal from what we’re going to discuss now.
In this article, we will show you a few things you can do and get a flat stomach using common guava leaves.
Do Guava Leaves Work For Flat Tummy?
People today want to have a flat stomach to meet the recent fad. Actually, it is not easy to have a flat stomach; however, there are ways you can achieve it.
Guava leaves are actually one of the ways you can reduce the level of fat in your body. But there are some training sessions you can take and do this as well.
SEE: Medicinal Values Of Bitter Kola
What is Special About Guava Leaves?
Guava is a fruit that is commonly grown in the tropics and subtropical regions in places like the Caribbean, Central America, South and North America, and so on.
The fruit is ovate in shape and yellow-green with long, vibrant green leaves. It is rich in vitamin C, fiber, antioxidants, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
Although the fruit is peculiar to the westward, the leaves serve as a traditional remedy for a variety of health alignments in countries like Ghana, Nigeria, Zimbabwe, etc.
The reason is that the leave is rich in antioxidants and nutrients.
Consequently, it is marked as a plant for weight loss, remedies for hair loss, wound treatment, and other health problems.
Forms of Guava Leaves
You need to be aware that there are two types of guava leaves when it comes to weight loss.
We have the fresh leaves which are collected directly at the farm, and the leaves extract the powder which is converted into powder.
Fresh leaves are generally found in rural areas where there are many guavas, whereas powder is found primarily in grocery stores in urban establishments.
However, the two forms of guava leaves carry the same properties and offer the same health benefits.
Guava Leaves For Flat Belly
The best way to prepare a guava leaf to reduce the abdomen is to make a guava leaf tea. It can be done using both fresh and powder, foil, only if you can do it better.
But don’t worry, we will show you how to do that.
Stages for Making Tea with Fresh Leaves
Choose at least the 20 best fresh leaves and rinse with running water for about 30 seconds. But you may take longer than this time if you feel that the leaves are not clean enough.
This is to properly clean the coating powder that is said to be on the leaves. In addition, there are several cleaning methods for fresh leaves.
- Now put your pot over your hot gas and pour about 1 liter of water. Simmer the water before adding the leaves.
- Once you have added your leaves to the boiling water, you leave to heat for about 10 minutes.
- From the moment you have spotted the leaves have started to float on top of the boiling water, you then bring it down and separate the leaves from the water through a strainer.
- When you have finished with this, you then place the strainer in a cup and pour the desired amount of tea you want to take.
Make Tea out of Powdered Guava Leaves
- Measure how much powder you want to make the tea and pour it in a metal or ceramic Stainer. But if you want to make tea in large quantities, you can go for powder in large quantities as well. Given that you have just begun, you can make one or two cups of tea and increase afterward if you like the taste.
- The next step is to bring the boiled water into a teapot and pour it over the tea infuser which is placed in a cup. Let the tea steep for at least 10 minutes, but you can cover the cup to conserve more heat.
- Now it’s time to pull out the infuser and then have the tea as hot as it is. Nevertheless, you can let it cool, or pour it into a cup full of ice if you don’t want to take it hot.
This tea should be taken before eating breakfast or other meals if you want it to be more efficient. If you feel its bitterness and you cannot take it like this, you can add some sugar, honey, or stevia, which is without the calories.
As we mentioned earlier, it is not easy to get a flat belly using guava leaves or other forms of weight loss right away.
So, you should be patient enough and follow your health guidelines, in a few weeks or months, you will start to see great changes in your stomach.
What About Other Health Benefits
In addition to getting a flat stomach, there are a couple of extra benefits that you will enjoy when you take regular guava tea. Just look below and see a few of those advantages.
Reduces the Potential for Infection
Naturally, the leaves have been proven to have a few antibacterial qualities that can fight against pests that can affect the body.
It doesn’t stop there; the vitamins in the leaf shorten the duration of certain common cold symptoms.
Improves the Gastrointestinal Tract
Thanks to the presence of vitamin C and dietary fiber, it creates a smooth and favorable environment in the intestines. This is to additionally provide healthy and normal bowel motion.
Rapid Increase in Weight Loss
If you want to lose weight within a short period of time, you should begin to consume guava leaf tea every morning.
That’s because it slows down the release of glucose in your bloodstream and then brings the right proportion of fiber that will make you feel full for a long period of time.
Right now, making guava tea is an alternative that you can have a flat belly when it comes to using guava leaves. If you have to enroll in this program, you can use any of the above methods and start your journey.
However, more advice is available from experts and other members of your community.