In case you were wondering how to obtain the bank transfer code for Polaris, then you have nothing more to fear.
We’ll show you what this transfer code looks like and how you can transfer funds to a different bank or account.
Have a seat and enjoy the journey with us.
USSD Transfer Code For Polaris Bank
Polaris Bank is one of the commercial banks in Nigeria with amazingly easy banking. They made transferring money to other banks very easy and quick by using the USSD transfer code.
With your Smartphone, you can send money to your family or friends inside little munitions. You don’t need to launch the mobile app or walk to the bank before you can make dealings like this.
What is the Polaris Bank Wire Code Like?
Among all the other Polaris bank codes, the USSD transfer code is the busiest. This transfer code is a 3-digit combination that is used to make different kinds of money dealings using a mobile phone.
About Polaris Bank, its transfer code is *833#. You may use any network service such as MTN, 9mobile, Airtel, Glo, or others to complete your dealings.
However, before enjoying Polaris’ easy money transfer method, you first need to sign up. We’re going to have a conversation about how you can get registered.
Tips for Signing Up for the Polaris Transfer Code
If you wish to sign up for the USSD transfer code with Polaris bank, you should follow the instructions below.
- Pick up your mobile phone and dial *833# and submit. But make sure the SIM card is exactly the one you set up in your Polaris account.
- What you do now is enter your Polaris account number and go ahead.
- At this point, you will have to create a 4-digit number that you will use as a secret pin whenever you want to transfer money. But be sure to insert numbers that you can easily remember.
- Once you have completed the PIN creation, your account balance will appear. This is an indication that you are fully registered and you may begin to use the USSD code to send money.
What Should I Do if I Have Trouble Registering?
If you find any problems or difficulties during your registration outside the network challenge, please visit any Polaris bank that is closest to you.
Meet with customer service agents and discuss your challenges with saving Polaris USSD transfer codes. They will be pleased to help you resolve your problems.
Can I Modify the Transfer Code?
Oh yeah, you may change your Polaris transfer code at any time, especially if you think the account has been compromised.
Follow these steps and see how you can achieve this.
- Just dial *833# on your mobile telephone and send.
- Now select option 9 or * assign more services and continue.
- Choose option 1 to change your PIN and proceed.
- Also, select the account you would like to change the transfer PIN and proceed to the next step.
- Enter the previous PIN to access where you will insert the new PIN. Then enter the new PIN and send.
- Resubmit the new PIN to verify the old PIN and continue.
- In a short period of time, your new PIN will be authenticated and you will receive a success notice.
How Do I Carry Out Fund Transfer?
Since you are somewhat familiar with Polaris’s transfer code, we will show you how to make your friend or family smile with a credit alert.
There are two methods of transferring funds using the bank’s USSD code.
Follow the steps below and find out how you can do it.
- Pick up your telephone again and type *833*amount to transfer * the recipient’s account number and send. As mentioned above, please make sure it is the same contact line you used to register your account and USSD code with Polaris Bank.
- Now, you will see options for different banks, select the option, assign for your recipient bank and proceed.
- If the bank you have chosen is the correct one, you will see the name of the person to whom you are sending money. Once you have verified the account name, just below, you will see a space where you will enter your 4-digit secret pin and proceed.
- Now, wait a couple of seconds to complete the transfer of your funds. Once it is completed, you will see it on your screen and also get a debit alert from Polaris bank.
The Second Approach
There’s just a slight difference from what we just talked about. However, it is an effective approach as well.
- If you’re still on your cell phone, dial *833# and send.
- Now select option 3 that is awarded for transfer funds and proceed.
- Once you are done with this, you select the account to be charged and then select your receiving bank.
- Ensure you enter the correct account number and proceed with the shipment of funds.
- Your recipient’s account name will appear, confirm if it is correct, and impute the exact amount of money you wish to send.
- At this point, you will request to allow this transaction by inserting your 4-digit secret code and sending it. In seconds, you will receive notification of a successful transaction.
What is the Polari Transfer Code Usage Limit?
It is unfortunate to know that this method of transferring funds does not benefit clients who transfer huge amounts of money daily.
You can’t move the maximum of ₦50,000 in one day.
If you intend to transfer more than that amount, you must use Polaris Bank’s mobile app.
How About the Transfer Costs?
Sending money from one Polaris account to another Polaris account is a little less expensive than when you send it to other banks apart from Polaris.
In this respect, you will charge ₦10.50 to send money to another Polaris account and you will be charged ₦52.50 to send money to other banks like Access Bank, First Bank, Zenith Bank, and thus forth.
What Else Can I Do With the Polaris Bank Transfer Code?
Yes, in addition to sending money, you can also carry out other dealings, like reloading your contact line, paying utility bills, and more.
You can get more information from Google about how you can perform such operations using the USSD code.
Currently, you should no longer have any problems sending money to loved ones or business partners, using the Polaris transfer code.
Furthermore, you do not need to connect the data and the service is available 24 hours a day.
Follow the information we’ve provided and benefit from Polaris’s smart banking services.