Are you looking for affordable post-graduate disciplines in the Netherlands?
Don’t worry, Radboud University offers a partially funded English Master’s Degree grant for Canadian and foreign researchers. It’s to motivate and attract top-notch scholars to take advantage of their outstanding education system.
This scholarship is a prayer that comes true for learners seeking a cheaper school in the Netherlands. As you travel through this post, you will stumble upon Radboud University Scholarship’s details.
Meanwhile, we will quickly have an overview of the school for benefit of people who know little or nothing about it.
Radboud University Scholarship Opportunities
This is among the oldest student-centered research universities founded in 1923 in Nijmegen, the Netherlands. It has more than 40 undergraduate programs and 200 master’s programs at 14 wonderful study colleges.
People from afar enjoy coming to this university to take advantage of their surplus options and they feel at home in no time as school facilities become available.
Below are the documents a candidate is required to have before signing up for this grant.
- Two recommendation letters
- Organize CV or resumé
- Academic transcript
- A Few passport details
Candidates who will be considered for this award should:
- Present proof of expertness in English for the master’s degree of your preference
- Be candidates who have been offered a full-time master’s program related to the grant.
- Be candidates who have completed their bachelor’s degree, diploma, or other training beyond the Netherlands.
- Nationals from other countries with a non-EU/EEA passport.
- Accept the essentials for receiving a Dutch visa.
- Be an unsuccessful candidate for the EEA schooling fee reduction or additional grounds.
Level of Study and Courses
Radboud University grant is open for a Master’s Degree. A student can pick a postgraduate course from their numerous faculties.
They include the Faculty of Arts, the Nijmegen School of Management, the Faculty of Medicine, the Faculty of Science, the Faculty of Social Sciences, the Faculty of Law, the Faculty of Philosophy, Theology, and Religious Studies.
Scholarship Monetary Value
You should know that this is a partially funded grant. Rather than paying a tuition fee of 16,000 € for 2022/2023, the school will reduce them to 2,209 €.
However, the grant will cover additional costs such as occupancy visas, fitness insurance, visa, travel, and liability insurance throughout your stay in the Netherlands.
Follow the steps below to apply for a Radboud University grant in the Netherlands. Ra
- Sign in to the authorized scholarship website.
- Click on “Programs of Study” and select the “Add New Application” option.
- Now select the name of your educational institution as “Radboud University”.
- Once you are done with that, you select Wo Bachelor as the type of program you want to enroll.
- Since you want to join the 2022 school year, you have to select the Premaster category.
- You will then have to complete the questionnaire.
- Follow the to-do list and fill it appropriately, then submit it.
- After you have completed your application, you will obtain a scholar card and proof of registration.
Closing Date for the Grant
The Radboud University 2022/2023 scholarship registration will be closed on 28 February 2022 at 11:59 pm (Netherlands time).
As such, interested students should strive to complete their registration forms by the deadline.
Official Registration Website
The authorized website assigns for the signing up of this scholarship is here. However, you can get in touch with them at email@example.com for more details.
The selection for the Radboud University grant in the Netherlands is done based on merit. Thus, researchers with an exceptional education have a better chance of winning this award.
If you are interested in this award, you have everything you need. All you have to do is try out this scholarship, you can’t tell whether you will be lucky this time.