Do you desire to learn in Canada even though you hold insufficient resources?
Don’t worry; the University of Waterloo has a fully-funded scholarship for Canadians and scholars from other nationalities around the world.
However, before a candidate is selected for the award, he/she should have excellent academic training.
Are you such an excellent student? Next, read this article to learn more about the University of Waterloo scholarship. There, you can see if you are a qualified prospect or not.
In the meantime, we will briefly review the University of Waterloo to see if the school is worthwhile or not.
University of Waterloo
The University of Waterloo is one of Canada’s public research institutions set up in 1957. There are over 100 bachelor’s degrees and 190 graduate programs spread over 6 institutions and 12 faculties.
Among these areas of study include business, health, engineering, arts, law, environmental science, math, etc.
The quality of its teaching makes the school one of the 175th best universities in the world. It also has an exceptional acceptance rate compared to other Canadian universities.
Of the University’s 53 percent acceptance rate, 40 percent are foreign scholars from 84 nationalities. Students from around the globe come to the University of Waterloo to develop their careers.
Degree Programs and Duration
The University of Waterloo award is open for bachelor’s degree, Master’s Degree, and Ph.D. therefore; students can pick any course of their choice under any of these programs.
The duration of the grant varies depending on the type of program open in the school.
Candidates wishing to sign up for the University of Waterloo grant must fulfill the following essentials:
- Students must sign up for full-time undergraduate or post-graduate programs in any faculty.
- Multinational scholars must have a valid Canadian study permit, be registered in a full-time program, and pay their tuition fees abroad.
- Candidates should have excellent educational training (an average of 70% average for undergraduate students and an average of 75% average for graduate students).
- Scholars currently receiving a grant from other foreign government or agency sponsorships will not be considered for this scholarship.
- Multinational students must present proof of competence in English. One of the following results will be accepted: TOEFL, IELTS, CAEL, PTE, and EFAS.
- The grant will be issued to new entrants to the program of their choice.
All documents listed below will be demanded by scholars concerning the University of Waterloo Scholarship.
- Online application form
- Proof of Identity (copy of passport or national ID)
- Attested copies of transcripts or diplomas
- Letter of motivation
- 2 recommendation letters
- Complete resume
- Research proposal (postgraduate students)
These are the documents that will be demanded from scholars. Even so, there might be additional documents that will be demanded.
But it depends on the college or university a candidate is applying for the grant.
Successful candidates for the University of Waterloo grants will be awarded $2,500 for a one-term study period.
Between $2,500 and $5,000 will be awarded for one-time volunteer experience and $10,000 for two-year work or volunteer experience.
Entry Closing Date
Students who want to apply for any bachelor’s degree courses for 2022/2023 University of Waterloo Scholarship should do so before February 20th, 2022.
Next, applicants who are interested in applying for a graduate program should check the link below and select a preferred program to view the application deadline.
Official Application Website
To apply for a University of Waterloo scholarship, scholars must complete the registration form using the Web site below. Before you proceed, make sure you have met all the conditions of this grant.
The University of Waterloo is a great educational institution where students can develop their profession by taking courses in management, organizational development, and so on.
To take part in the program, use the information above and get started.